- Bring your grip socks!
Grip socks are required at the Pilates Punx Studio. Grip socks must be worn during your class or session.
Bring your own if you have them; we also do have them for sale at the studio in a variety of sizes and styles for your convenience!
**Regular socks do not count as they are slippery – socks must have grips on the bottom of the foot on the sock – this is for your own safety.**
- Bring a towel! If you tend to sweat and like to have a towel when working out, please bring your own. Pilates Punx does not provide towels at this time.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class. This gives you the proper time to check-in; if it is your first time at the studio, please be there 10-15 minutes early to fill out your waiver and meet your instructor!
- NO CELL PHONES during class!
We have cubbies for your personal belongings.
Please take the time to enjoy your class and take time for yourself. It’s only 50 minutes!
- For the best chance at taking a class, register and reserve your spot online ahead of class time! Please note a valid credit card must be on file to be able to reserve classes. You can do this through our website or the MINDBODY app!
- For pregnant clients, you are welcome to continue with group classes during your FIRST trimester. Beyond your first trimester, we offer private training only. We do not offer group prenatal classes at this time.
- If you know you are not able to attend your class or session please cancel!
– Group classes require 12 hours notice for cancellation.
– Classes canceled after the 12 hour cancellation period has expired result in a LATE CANCEL and a loss of class credit.
– NO-SHOWS will result in a $15.00 fee charged to your account and loss of class credit for the missed class.
– Private sessions require a 24-hour cancellation notice, cancellation with less than 24 hours will result in a $30 fee charged to your account***
- Please contact the studio if you have any concerns or questions regarding our policies.
- There are no refunds for partially used class packages – once a package is purchased and client begins to use sessions, the package cannot be refunded
- Classes don’t expire, so there is no time limit for group classes
- Private sessions expire 1 year after purchase date
- We will honor all classes and sessions purchased prior to COVID Closures
- If there are extenuating circumstances, email firstname.lastname@example.org