New Studio Protocol and Policies:
COVID-19 & Reopening
BEFORE THE STUDIO
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come to class. Cancel yourself out if you are already signed up or have an appointment. We are waiving any fees at this time if you contact us. No shows will be charged, so just let us know.
- Please note that there is no late entry to class at this time, so please make sure that you are on time & prepared to follow the outlined measures.
ENTERING THE STUDIO
- Please wait outside until the prior class has exited and we are allowing entrance for your class time. This will help reduce traffic inside of the studio and help us all to maintain social distancing standards.
- All clients and instructors will have a mandatory temperature check upon entering the studio. This will be done with a touch-free thermometer and temperature must read lower than 100 degrees to be allowed to enter the studio.
- Masks MUST be worn until further notice. No exceptions. You must provide your own mask, we recommend something that you can breathe through without difficulty as you will be raising your heart-rate, as well as one that stays in place. We will be selling some in the studio courtesy of our neighbors at Gimme Danger.
- WASH YOUR HANDS!! Hand sanitizer will also be found at every reformer station.
- Social distancing measures will be observed and each station will maintain 6 feet of distance between them. In order to have this space, class size will be smaller, so remember to book your spot in advance.
- Instructors will not be giving hands on adjustments at this time. If you have questions through class, don’t be shy!
- As always, grip socks are required. We do have them for sale at the studio as well; please ask for assistance as we are trying to reduce how many hands touch the merchandise.
- No late entry – class will start on time, if you are not there at the start of class you may not enter the studio.
- As always, we need to wipe down our equipment. It is imperative that you wipe down absolutely every surface that you have touched at the end of class. Your instructor will oversee this process, please take no offense to the eagle eye watching you. We have switched to a disposable towel rather than our reusable ones at this time. We have new vinyl covers on the hand and foot loops to make them easily wipeable.
- In addition to anti-bacterial cleaners, you will find hand sanitizer at your station. We encourage the use of this before class begins.
- Please bring minimal things into the studio, we still have cubbies available, but try to bring as few outside objects in as possible. We will be sanitizing the cubbies in between classes as well.